Lord knows I am trying to hold it together. LOL It is DAY 4 in the New Year, and I am pulling out all of the stops -
reading more, taking longer (hotter) baths, opting for smiles, sharing an encouraging word, and...
just laying it on the line with the egyptian.
I just said what needed to be said.. and now let the chips fall where they may.
Okay.. on to other things..
I have GOT to get motivated to head back to the gym. Before I left work, I came up with at least 6 different excuses for skipping my Body Jam class:
1. It was my first day back at work.... and I was tired.
2. I had to run a few errands after work.. and I was tired.
3. I had to cook dinner, since I got off work a little later, and got stuck in traffic.. and I was tired.
4. My mood was a little low by the time I got home.. and I was tired.
5. It gets darker so much sooner, so it got really cold quickly.. and I was tired.
6. Did I mention I was tired?
So.. I did not go.
Booo on me.
What is Body Jam? Did I show you? I found the actual choreography my class was doing (when I took a little break before Thanksgiving)
That is literally the last piece of choreography we were learning. See - all of the Body Jam classes around the world learn the same pieces every few months or so. I have no idea if they have moved onto the 55th yet or not. Which means, I may be learning some new stuff on Thursday. Also - this is the same exact music we all use... same technique and all. It's fun...
You have to watch the video all of the way through to see what I am talking about.. it's fun!
Sooo.. yeah.. trying to keep the positive attitude.. but lacking in motivation.
Here's hoping for a Terrific Tuesday!
What are you struggling with right now?