|Laura Rowe Photography|
First of all - that's my Laura on the left. She is the photographer that has provided all of these great pics for me. Please click on her name on the left and visit her site, you won't be disappointed.
What have I learned this week?
1. That just when I think I am done for, I am reminded I might be down - but I'm not out.
2. That I feels such compassion for people these days. WTH happened to the cold Nicole? Sheesh...
3. I am putting all of my trust and Faith in God and just holding on for whatever is around the bend.
4 That starting an entirely new career path at 38 (or the thought of it) is both exciting and terrifying.
5. That my love for the egyptian, regardless of the tough patch we went through for the past year and a half, is even stronger than before. I think we both want to get over this hump, and have our lives return to "normal."
6. That it's not easy living at home after being gone 20 years... not easy at all.
7. That coming home has taught me to reconnect with people I care very deeply about.
8. It hardly ever gets cold in December in the South. Oh please, winter - just come on.
9. That there is nothing in this world, as precious to me, as my animals and niece. (In no particular order. LOL)
10. Finally, that I am officially out of the ice cream phase - all it took was for the jeans to get a little tight and I was like - NO MORE.