It's Monday - and I think it's been a few months since I last did a "Things I have Learned This Week." I thought, why not try again?
Here we go:
1. That the past 8 months seem like a really twisted, horrible dream. Glad I finally woke up.
2. That when asked what type of ear rings the 6 year old (Autumn's NEW age) wanted, of course she picked the skulls. Yes.. she will be the forever Wild Child. Pink or Blue or Diamond were not choices she would approve of.
3. That in looking back and analyzing things, it's interesting to see how suddenly people reappear when I am back in my game. Huh.
4. That laughter is truly the best medicine. It causes the stress in my shoulders to disappear, as well as makes my skin glow!
5. That I am chomping at the bit to get into a Zumba class, which btw - is THIS WEDNESDAY!
6. That I am mysteriously drawn to these primary color shirts and dresses. I bought two very colorful pieces that look like a melted crayon box, and I'm loving it!
7. Come to think of it, I need to buy some crayons and a coloring book. I think I might find it therapeutic.
8.I have met some of the most interesting people over the past two weeks. Fabulous creatures. Quirky characters. Highly creative individuals. I could not be happier.
9. Preparing oneself for their personal life to be changed is a difficult task. Either he will come or he won't. You know, it'll change again tomorrow. But this is about all I can stomach.
10. It feels AWESOME to get a paycheck. PRAISE GOD.
What have you learned this week?