The fact that I wanted to go to sleep last night at 7:30pm is a great example of how my week went. Let's get started, shall we?
1. Pushing yourself hard will exhaust even Wonder Woman.
2. I am sincerely interested in making a difference. I know this. I like this about myself.
3. Never say never. Though I swore off ever buying leather furniture again, I opted and condoned the egyptian's selection of leather dining chairs and the living room furniture. Yes, I have killed the cow.
4. I live with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Happy then sad then pouty then mad *sheesh*
5. I have decided that I DO NOT like this Heather on Real Housewives of New York City. She annoys me. Her nose freaks me out. She looks like a man.. and if she says "Holla" one more &^%$* time, I just might throw my tv through the window.
6. I have become obsessively clean. He trained me well. ;-)
7. My weight loss is going along.. slowly but surely.
8. One can live on egg whites.
9. I feel guilty when I purchase canned veggies.
10. The latest exhibit at a local museum has conservative Macon on its toes. The subject alone is controversial...but come on people... not everything revolves around cherry blossoms, pink poodles and the 1860s. There are real issues in every community, and why not discuss these things in a safe place? Art can really spark fascinating conversations.
11. I have no real opinion on our city and county consolidating.
12. I am officially a grown up. I went to my first Rotary Meeting.
13. My anxiety has been a little high this week. Not sure what's up with that. Oh yeah.. wait.. I do.
14. If you follow jazz, you will be excited to hear it first here - Phil Perry and Pieces of a Dream will be performing at All That Jazz this year. (Real headliners!) Mark your calendars: Jan. 25th
15. I don't think I could ever give up cheese. If I have to use all of my Weight Watchers points on cheese, I will.
16. It is refreshing to meet other fantastic couples that don't breed. It's nice. (It's hard to find married couples without children. Especially those of us who choose not to have babies. Just rare and very nice to find from time to time.)
17. Think locally, act globally. I'm down with that.
18. I do love a good fascinator.
19. I think Macon needs a really cute candy store. I see white and hot pink and pale blue.. polka dots.. clear cylinder bowls with beautiful color candy... Okay.. get on that people!
20. I need some beach time. Anyone? Anyone?