2. Kleenex. Fresh tissues that is. I am sick. Nothing like a soft, fresh tissue.
3. Guacamole. I know, I know.. you have always known I love the guac. But I did step away for a while, now I am back on my guac kick and happy as a lark.
4. Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 from Clinique.
5. Not fixing my hair. Yeah.. I'm feeling lazy lately.
6. Tomato soup with lots of hot sauce. I think I consumed 4 cans last week. You would think with all of that vitamin C I would not be sick... booo.
7. Lime green.
8. Finding some art history classes to take.
9. Realizing I want to stay in the museum field.
10. I am on Season 3 of The Wonder Years.
11. Wiping the counters. Seriously. I am a nut for clean kitchen counters.
12. Hot boiled peanuts.
13. Blackberry jam.
14. Weighing myself each morning. If I see the scale go up a little, I cut back on the sodium, etc. (PS - Down 14.6 pounds!)
15. Finding a gym without ridiculous upfront fees. A $25 fee to use the equipment? Seriously?
Isn't that what the membership is for?
I thought I would stop at 16. I'm sick, I'm moody, and knowing the thoughts that pop into my head, perhaps writing more would NOT be a good idea.
Hope to be back to normal soon!